Interested in joining our team?
To apply for an opening, please click on the posted job link and submit your application materials via CMU's Human Resources Careers site. If you have experience in robotics and believe that you are a good fit for NREC, send us an email with your resume and contact information included. Or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We are also seeking individuals who specialize in the areas of Perception, Machine Learning, Software Development, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Robotics Simulation Engineer
- Robotics Engineer - Autonomous Aerial Vehicles
- Robotics Engineer - Mobile Robotics
- Robotics Engineer - Computer Vision
- Senior Robotics Engineer - Computer Vision
- Robotics Engineer
- System Engineer
- Software Engineer
Have an Impact
Work with Experts
Work side-by-side with world-class robotics experts
Work on a variety of cutting-edge technologies
It's a simple formula.
NREC's relationship with Carnegie Mellon University allows continuous development of ground-breaking technologies.